1-2-11: My students thought Tini needed some tattoos...
1-3-11: Gretchen wiped out after a traumatic trip through the carwash due to yesterday's events.
1-4-11: Went to see "The Fighter" today... loved it!
1-5-11: Someone gave me the book "Hope in the Dark" and I LOVE it! It shattered my heart for Africa all over again. This is the first sweet face I saw when I opened the book.
1-6-11: Phil has officially become a redneck... where did my Abercrombie boy go? Oh well!
1-7-11: Beautiful fog in Auburn.
1-8-11: Got to shoot the beautiful Evans family today despite the 40 degree weather... oh and I love Toms too!
1-9-11: Phil's battle wound after shooting with some students... no he didn't get shot just decided to slide down a frozen creek twice... didn't see the drop off at the bottom full of rocks...
1-10-11: Phil and Titus... bonding?

No comments:
Post a Comment